What a lovely start in the morning! Londonliaison.com has been nominated for “The Versatile Blogger Award”. Thanks to Fashion & Style Guru and Trésors De Luxe for the nomination. I feel very honored and I’m very happy about everyone who visits and loves my blog.
Part of the award is to mention 7 random things about myself:
- Besides Londonliaison.com I have another blog. Visit Snoop&Emily.
- I am an animal lover and vegetarian since I was four years old.
- I speak Hungarian.
- I hate movies that aren’t funny. I just don’t like watching action or horror films. It has to be funny!
- My favorite book is Francois Lelord’s “Hector and the Search for Happiness”. Read it!
- The World’s Highest Bungy Jump. I did it.
- There’s nothing better than a lazy day in bed with my boyfriend and my two dogs.
There are so many amazing blogs worth reading out there. I’d like to nominate following 15 Blogs for “The Versatile Blogger Award”:
- A Blonde’s Point of View
- Valentina said
- Maya’s Life
- The Name is Mine
- moorizzla says
- How I Met Our Pia
- Sue loves NYC
- Sadie & Dasie
- The Londoner
- Liberty London Girl
- I love green inspiration
- Beauty Junkie London
- make up au fait
Congratulations! “The Versatile Blogger Award” rules are:
- Add the award to your blog.
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
- Mention 7 random things about yourself.
- List the rules.
- Award to 15 or more bloggers.